The remarkable award-winning Hygienius ProWash – portable hot water hand washing for healthcare professionals.
Contaminated hands are the major cause of the spread of healthcare acquired infections (HCAIs) including MRSA, clostridium difficile and norovirus. They have also been instrumental in the rapid progress of other serious infections in hospitals and clinics such as E.coli.
That’s why it’s so important to have high quality hot water hand washing facilities available precisely where they’re needed – and exactly why the Hygienius ProWash is so important for vital infection control.
The Hygienius ProWash wash / rinse cycle is designed to match the World Health Organization Guidelines “Clean hands protect against infection”.
To start the timed wash programme:-
- Place the hands by the Greensensor and it will flash.
- Water runs for 4 seconds to enable the wetting of hands
- The water stops for 20 seconds to allow for the application of liquid soap and performance of the hand wash routine
- Hot water runs for 10 seconds to enable the soap to be rinsed off the hands
- The total wash time is approximately 35 seconds.
The wash is initiated by the Greensensor when hands are placed in the bowl, resulting in a low pressure fully hygienic spray wash. The wash programme ensures that water use is highly efficient.
The unique twin bag TEALtainer ensures that fresh and waste water are kept separate and hygienically contained at all times.
The Hygienius ProWash comes complete with;
- TEALtainer II
- Paper towel holder (stainless steel)
- ‘C’ bracket for TEAL soap dispenser (stainless steel)