Mobile, robust and easy to clean: handwashing wherever it’s needed!
Position near any mains electricity socket. The CliniWash CWP230 needs no water supply. Suitable for offices, medical facilities, care homes, catering and food outlets – anywhere where an effective hand wash is required!
The CliniWash is highly mobile – smooth running lockable castors enable speedy deployment.
Please note: soap and towel dispensers are not supplied. The CliniWash is designed to accommodate any common user specified options.
The CliniWash CWP230 is hands free. The wash / rinse cycle has a programmed cycle which is designed to match the World Health Organization Guidelines “Clean hands protect against infection”.
To start the timed wash programme:-
- To operate, place your hands in the bowl by the sensor and the automatic sensor will start to flash, beginning the wash/rinse cycle.
- Water will be dispensed for 3 seconds to enable hands to be wetted.
- Apply soap and lather thoroughly for a period of 20 seconds.
- At the end of that time, warm water will be dispensed for 10 seconds to enable soap to be washed off the hands. Water is dispensed at a temperature of 38-40ºC.
- Remove hands from the bowl and dry with a paper towel. The CliniWash will automatically reset ready for the next user.
- The total wash time is approximately 35 seconds.
All Teal 230V portable hand wash units have passed the relevant EMC testing procedure.
Download the EMC test report »
The CliniWash comes complete with;
- TEALtainer water container.
- Smooth running lockable castors.
- 13 amp moulded plug.