The Hygienius MediWash
Discover the elegant solution to effective hand hygiene at the point of need.
The synchronised video display takes you through the automatic Hygienius MediWash programme which is designed to match the World Health Organization Guidelines “Clean hands protect against infection”.
The MediWash is designed for use with the customer’s own soap and towel dispenser.
To start the timed wash programme:-
- To operate, place your hands in the bowl by the sensor and the automatic sensor will start to flash, beginning the wash/rinse cycle.
- Water will be dispensed for 3 seconds to enable hands to be wetted.
- Apply soap and lather thoroughly for a period of 20 seconds.
- At the end of that time, warm water will be dispensed for 10 seconds to enable soap to be washed off the hands. Water is dispensed at a temperature of 38-40ºC.
- Remove hands from the bowl and dry with a paper towel. The Hygienius MediWash will automatically reset ready for the next user.
- The total wash time is approximately 35 seconds.
Dry hands with paper towels.
Wheel it to where you want it
Fitted with four medical type 4” castors, 2 of which are lockable.
No old fashioned messy taps to re-contaminate clean hands.
- Completely self contained – no plumbing or drainage connections are required
- Wash under running hot water, which is dispensed at a temperature of 38-40ºC.
- Fully automatic – nothing to adjust or set
- Just needs a 13 amp socket for operation
- 2 metre power lead with moulded plug.