Announcing the new Hygienius MediWash
Discover the elegant solution to effective hand hygiene at the point of need.
The synchronised display takes you through the automatic Hygienius MediWash programme which is designed to match the World Health Organization Guidelines “Clean hands protect against infection”.
To start the timed wash programme:-
- Place the hands by the Greensensor and it will flash.
- Water runs for 4 seconds to enable the wetting of hands
- The water stops for 20 seconds to allow for the application of liquid soap and performance of the hand wash routine. Appropriate hand washing techniques are displayed on the screen
- Hot water runs for 10 seconds to enable the soap to be rinsed off the hands
- The total wash time is approximately 35 seconds.
* Dry hands with paper towels.
The Greensensor will reset the Hygienius MediWash in 10 seconds.
Wheel it to where you want it
Fitted with four medical type 4” castors (2 lockable).
No old fashioned messy taps to re-contaminate clean hands.
- Completely self contained – no plumbing or drainage connections are required
- Wash under running hot water, which is heated to the optimum temperature of just over 40°C.
- Fully automatic – nothing to adjust or set
- Just needs a 13 amp socket for operation
- 2 metre power lead with moulded plug.