TEAL Task Force: hand wash hire for medical facilities
The TEAL Task Force is a unique fast response service to deliver high quality hot water hand washing facilities on a next working day basis.
Fast delivery and setup – every Hygienius MediWash is sited and set up by trained TEAL Task Force staff. Each unit is delivered complete with a generous supply of liquid soap and paper towels.
Why TEAL Task Force units are ideal for medical situations.
- Ideal for infection outbreaks
- Perfect during plumbing failures or during building works
- Fully automatic and highly portable – the Hygienius MediWash needs only a 13 amp socket outlet
- Suitable for visitors and staff alike – the synchronised video display guides the user through the seven hand rubbing actions as recommended by the NHS
- A simple daily disinfection procedure means no bio film, making it legionella and pseudomonas safe
- Please note: the TEAL Task Force service is only applicable with Hygienius MediWash mobile sinks.
- All TEAL medical hand washing units are available to hire.
During norovirus outbreaks, standard procedures include restricting access to patient and creating a boundary between open and closed areas.
The provision of hand washing facilities at this boundary is recommended.
Mobile units are a very effective solution in these circumstances.
When a patient need to be isolated and no single room with hand wash facilities is available, is not a problem.
A Hygienius MediWash portable sink can be used in rooms which previously weren’t designated as clinical areas.
A phlebotomy can take place, for example, in an area that was previously an office.